sales@graniteandmarbleshop.co.uk

QUARTZ WORKTOPS

Quartz stone worktops have rapidly gained popularity among homeowners due to their manmade properties. Comprised of over 90% natural stone and the remaining 10% composed of colours and resins, quartz worktops boast exceptional strength and durability. The inclusion of sealant during the manufacturing process eliminates the need for regular countertop sealing.

Being non-porous, highly resistant to scratches and requiring minimal maintenance, quartz has swiftly become a preferred choice for kitchen worktops.

At Granite and Marble Shop, we work closely with leading global manufacturers, including:

  • Silestone
  • Cambria
  • Caesarstone
  • CRL
  • Fugentone

Explore our diverse range of quartz worktops below. Available in a variety of eye-catching colours and designs, we are pleased to have something that will suit every homeowner’s taste. To find out more about our quartz kitchen countertops, please contact our experienced team in Stockport, Manchester today. Call us on 0161 480 4676 now.

Need more information on our stone worktops?

Complete the form below and we’ll call you straight back